Saturday, June 9, 2012

What's in my Beach Bag?

Ahhh, summer. While fall is actually my favorite season weather-wise, I can't help but get excited about the fun that comes with summer: warm nights at baseball games, trips to the beach, a vacation or two, sundresses, mani/pedis, and a tan, to name a few!

I love this kind of post! It's so fun to get a peek into someone else's bag. A beach bag is no exception! These are my essentials:



1. A hat | 2. Banana Boat Ultra Defense SPF 30 | 3. Clemson Tervis Tumbler | 4. Green Apple Chapstick | 5. Kindle | 6. Redken Scalp Protector SPF 12 | 7. Kate Spade Sunglasses | 8. Extra Long Striped Beach Towel | 9. J. Crew Straw Tote | 10. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen SPF 55 (for my face) | 11. Cute Koozie

Did I forget anything? What are your summer essentials?

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love this, I was thinking of doing a similar post! My yellow Masters hat is my all time fave for the beach...though I'll switch that Clemson tumbler for a Carolina one ;)