Here's the contents of my makeup bag and the products I use almost daily!
|All images via Sephora|
1. Clinique Moisture Surge - I can't live without this moisturizer. If I ever forget to bring it with me on a trip, I instantly freak out. It's the lightest moisturizer I've ever used, but certainly holds up to my dry skin!
2. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - I usually don't stick with the same product once I run out, but I've consistently re-stocked this concealer over the years. I use it under my eyes and to cover any blemishes.
3. Bare Minerals Ready Foundation SPF 20 - I had never used Bare Minerals before because one of my friends constantly complained about the mess the powder foundation made. But when they came out with a pressed version, I thought I'd give it a try! I like the coverage and the fact that it has SPF.
4. NARS Blush in Orgasm - While it seems everyone has this blush, I really do think it's the perfect color for everyone! It gives you a nice little glow year-round.
5. Bare Minerals Ready Bronzer - I never used bronzer until the girl at Sephora suggested it, and since it was the dead of winter and I was desperately pale, I decided to give it a try. I love it now, and my face feels kind of naked without it.
6. Bare Minerals Eye Shadow Palette in The Truth - It seems like Bare Minerals is my go-to for all makeup products! But I like having this palette so I don't have to carry a million eye shadows when I travel. I tend to stick to the basic browns/creams for every day!
7. Tarte Mascara - I got this mascara as a sample on one of my trips to Sephora, and I'm really liking it. Good mascara is hard to find! I plan on purchasing the full size one soon!
8. Stila Liquid Eyeliner - Can we just discuss for a second how freakin' hard it is to find a good eyeliner? I'm constantly buying new ones to try out, but they usually let me down. I like this one, but don't always get the straightest line since it's liquid.
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - This was one of those purchases that I kind of wish I hadn't made. In my hunt for the greatest eyeliner, the Sephora girl swore to me that this would last all day. I bought a few colors (dark purple, black, and grey) and the black one is the only one that's visible. The grey and purple are so light, they don't even show up on my eyes. I still use the black occasionally, but I was definitely disappointed.
Please share with me what great products you use everyday!