Saturday, April 20, 2013

Instagram Recap

Sorry for the radio silence around here. Work ( + everything happening in Boston) was making me super grumpy this week and my mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

But it's the weekend and that makes me very happy! 

I did get to have a little fun on Monday of this week (<-- officially the end of busy season, booya!)

Our office has 8 tickets to the Greenville Drive games and they give them away to all the employees in a lottery. Sarah happened to win tickets for Monday night, so she and I, plus our roomies, made a night of it by stopping by Liberty Tap Room for dinner beforehand.

I don't hate Monday nights that involve soft pretzels and queso, Goose Island 312 brews, front row seats (first baseball game of the year!), free popcorn, and best friends.

If I could just repeat every Monday night, life would be golden!

Linking up with Sara Elizabeth

Pearls and Curls

2 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

That sounds like the best Monday ever!! I can't wait to make it to a few Braves games this summer! Thanks so much for linking up!!

**Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Ditsy Sprinkles Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ** said...

Just came across your blog and love it! Following you on everything lol (twitter, bloglovin etc). Hope to stay in touch x

http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk
xxx