Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Update

Weekends rock my socks off.

Ryan and I got back from Asheville late last night, so I'll have to post about our trip tomorrow! Instead, I have some snapshots from Saturday (and one from Friday). We managed to pack in a lot of fun activities in 24 hours!


{1.} The rainy view from Ryan's apartment window on Friday afternoon.

{2}. I finally cashed in a gift certificate for a massage that Ryan had given me for my birthday. The masseuse spent about 30 minutes trying to work out the knots in my shoulders. I guess that's what happens when you sit at a computer for 12 hours a day!

{3-4}. Ryan met me downtown for brunch at Nose Dive, complete with mimosas and an all-you-can-eat grits bar. Heaven? I think so.

{5-7}. We rented bikes for the afternoon and rode around town. How awesome are the roots on this tree in Falls Park? I'm obsessed. Also, it hurts to sit now.

{8.} We rewarded ourselves after our 3 hour bike ride with some gelato from Luna Rosa. I went with my favorite flavor, Caramel Latte Crunch, but really, I wanted to eat them all!

I hope everyone had an equally fantastic weekend! Usually I dread Mondays, but I just have 4 short days of work this week and then we're off to New Orleans for Jazz Fest! Productivity is expected to be at an all-time low..



2 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

All of that gelato looks amazing!!

Jennie said...

I love grits! Yum!