Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekend Update ~ Mom's Birthday & The Lion King

I hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy July! I can't believe how quickly the summer is flying by! I'm in Litchfield for 8 whole days of vacation, but I'll rewind to Thursday night for the weekend update!

Thursday night was a throwback. Ryan and I went bowling with his coworkers! I hadn't been bowling in years. We had a little tiff with the lady at the front desk when she told us the 8 lb. bowling balls were for children only, but overall a fun evening!


Summer arrived in full force on Friday. I worked a half-day, got a manicure, ran some last minute errands, and was home to get ready for the evening.

Oh heyyy, triple digits
Obsessed
My mom's birthday was Friday and I had planned a surprise for her in Greenville to see The Lion King at the Peace Center downtown. We had reservations at Nantucket, a seafood restaurant that Mom loves. I had the Asiago-crusted Halibut with Parmesan Orzo. I dug in way too quickly to catch a picture. Dinner was delicious and the play was great! I highly recommend it to anyone who can see it on Broadway!

Shrimp Ceviche



Internet service is pretty spotty here at the beach so I'll post when I return home! Have a great holiday!

No comments: