Tuesday, September 10, 2013

ISFJ

As part of yesterday's Blogtember prompt, Jenni asked that everyone take this personality test and share the results. I'm sure I've taken this test many times throughout school, but it's probably the first time I've taken it in my "adult life."

And honestly, the results are dead on. I'm an ISFJ.
{via}
Introvert 11%, Sensing 62%, Feeling 50%, Judging 67%

Here are a few of the characteristics that describe me perfectly:

- ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed."

- They are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself").

- In the workplace, ISFJs are methodical and accurate workers, often with very good memories and unexpected analytic abilities (hello, I'm an accountant).

- ISFJs take infinte trouble over meals, gifts, celebrations, etc. for their loved ones

- ISFJs have a few, close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice.

I thought this was fun! Have you taken the test?



2 comments:

Jenni@FlyingOnARainbow said...

Hello from another ISFJ! I found the results scarily accurate, that's me to a T.

Anna said...

I love MBTI! I'm certified to administer it for my job and went to a week long training where we did a deep dive into it. I'm an ENFJ!