And honestly, the results are dead on. I'm an ISFJ.
Here are a few of the characteristics that describe me perfectly:
- ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed."
- They are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself").
- In the workplace, ISFJs are methodical and accurate workers, often with very good memories and unexpected analytic abilities (hello, I'm an accountant).
- ISFJs take infinte trouble over meals, gifts, celebrations, etc. for their loved ones
- ISFJs have a few, close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice.
I thought this was fun! Have you taken the test?