Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Update

The weekends are causing me a bit of anxiety. But my parents, being the absolute wonderful people that they are, let me come home for the weekend and hide out. But not before my mom came to Greenville, cleaned my entire apartment and did my laundry while I laid in bed and threw myself a pity party. Amazing, no? I know I'm so very blessed for family + friends.
 
Here's a snapshot of my weekend at home:

1. Sushi dinner at Nami on the lake | 2. Flowers my mom bought me and had waiting for me in my bedroom | 3. Mani/pedi with Mom | 4. Breakfast after church Sunday morning | 5. Rainy afternoon | 6. Finally got to see the movie - fantastic!!

Sami's Shenanigans

3 comments:

Anna said...

Glad you got a little getaway, Great Gatsby was awesome wasn't it?!

Jessica @ City Sequins said...

Moms are the best :) I'm glad you got home to relax!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is awesome! Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend getaway :)