Monday, May 27, 2013

Blog Everyday in May - Day 27

Today's topic: Write a letter to your readers.

Well this seems awfully silly to do, considering I have about 25 followers and the only people I know of who religiously read my blog are my mom and sister. But I'll play along anyway.

Dear Readers,

Thanks for listening to me ramble. I started this blog for me, to keep a journal of my travels and life in the "real world". I love being able to look back in time and remember the good and not so good things. Thanks for coming back to get a little glimpse of my everyday life.

And to my blog friends who I've had to pleasure of chatting with outside of just posting comments, Jess, Anna, Amy, and Melissa Jo, y'all are awesome and I love getting to talk to you on a daily/weekly/monthly basis! So glad I've met y'all through blogland!





No comments: