Friday, May 24, 2013

Snapshots

Here's a little snapshot of life lately:


Top Row: Peonies from my grandparents' memorial service | The gang at Lauren's birthday dinner | Lauren's sweet potato (birthday) cake from Brick Street Cafe

Second Row: The most adorable dog in the whole entire world (he unfortunately belongs to my boss)  | Sarah, Lauren, and I at Sip | Who doesn't love rooftop wine bars?

Third Row: The view from our condo in St. Simon's Island for work | Gotta love fresh oysters | Nothing like retail therapy - I bought a new Mac!

.......................................................................................

I'm so ready to be on vacation. I'm off to Columbia tomorrow for a grad school friend's wedding, then I'm leaving on a jet plane for the west coast.

Look out for some posts for the next week for Jenni's blog challenge!

Happy Holiday Weekend everyone!

No comments: