Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog Everyday in May - Day 29

Today's topic: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories.

Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars

Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars on Grooveshark
Incredibly beautiful song by one of my favorite duets.

Windows are Rolled Down by Amos Lee

Windows Are Rolled Down by Amos Lee on Grooveshark
Reminds me of summer. And grad school.

Free Fallin' by John Mayer

 Free Fallin' (Acoustic) by John Mayer on Grooveshark
I could listen to this song all day long.

Footsteps by Nelo

 Footsteps by Nelo on Grooveshark
Thanks to Jordan and Bobby for introducing me to this band.

Right Above It by Lil Wayne

 Right Above It by Drake Feat. Lil Wayne on Grooveshark
I can't tell if I should be embarrassed that this is the most played song on my iPod. Again, it reminds me of grad school. I had some of the greatest memories from that year.

1 comment:

Jessica @ City Sequins said...

I looooveee the John Mayer version of Free Fallin...he is so wonderful haha :) Hope you're enjoying your trip!