Friday, August 30, 2013

SOLID ORANGE

Excuse the silence. Even though I've been working 14 hour days this entire week (yay, recruiting), this is the only thing my brain can think about:
Working in Clemson this time of year is absolutely fantastic. I get to frolic around campus during lunch and we even got to catch a glimpse of Gameday setting up yesterday.

One more sleep until my life is complete and I'm screaming my lungs out in Death Valley, cheering on my Tigers.

Clemson, I just can't quit you.

Linking up with my favorite, Sarah, for Fan Friday!

3 comments:

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

I'll cheer for clemson this weekend! they play GA right? Any team playing against GA I will root for!! :)

Jennie said...

so excited for football season!!
Come link up with us today!
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

Take All Chances - Missy said...

I feel so out of it with the football season and being in the UK!! Haha!!
Stopping by from Venus Trapped :-)

Missy