Thursday, August 8, 2013

13.1

When I decided I wanted to run another half marathon, I immediately went to my old training schedule and revamped it for this race.

 October 26 is 12 weeks away!

I'm not sure if anyone reads this blog for the training/race recaps, but I find it helpful for me to be able to look back and see improvement, so I don't get discouraged before race day! Weekly recaps will now be the norm around here!

I spent Monday-Wednesday this week in Boone, NC for work, and I got to enjoy my first training run through the mountains and Appalachian State's campus. I doubt I would've gotten out and explored the campus on foot if it hadn't been for the 3 mile run on my calendar!
13.1 - I'm coming for you...again!


1 comment:

Anna said...

Yay!! I finally officially registered for mine yesterday and cannot believe it. Glad we're training around the same time!