Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Update

Happy Monday friends!

The picture-taking was extremely scarce this weekend, so I apologize in advance.

Sarah and I had a fun girl's night at Brick Street Cafe, where there was way too much brie, cake, and wine. They have the most divine sweet potato cake. No matter how full you are after a meal there, you just have to order cake, too!

Wine tasting!
Ryan picked us up after dinner and a group of us went to see Skyfall (the new James Bond movie) in IMAX. It was a good thing I took a nap Friday afternoon or I wouldn't have made it through that movie - it wasn't over until 1 am. It was a good movie though!

I realize I totally failed on my Football Friday post last week, but promise not to forget this week!

We headed to Clemson about 8:30 am on Saturday morning for a day full of tailgating and football. Clemson won (ranked #11 now!) and we stuck around to watch #1 Alabama fall to Texas A&M (gig 'em Aggies!).

My first attempt at a panoramic shot of the stadium wasn't the best...
I spent Sunday cleaning and doing laundry, then headed to the outlets in Gaffney for a little Christmas shopping. I ended up with more items for myself; my family is so hard to shop for. (Mom, Katie, if you're reading this, send me your Christmas lists!)

Ryan's gifts were the only ones I crossed off my list, which is shocking since boys are usually the hardest. 

I'm hoping this week will fly by. Lauren and I are hosting a Thanksgiving dinner with our friends on Thursday night and I'm so excited for the potluck dinner! Hopefully I'll have some new delicious recipes to share with you by then! 

Hope everyone is off to a great start to the week! Also, send me any recommendations for your favorite Thanksgiving recipes.


No comments: