Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bar Carts

Bar carts have become a recent trend, and while I was planning to stock my bar with something other than wine, I thought it would be the perfect addition to our apartment! We have a lot of underutilized space in our current apartment due to the layout, and because we're renters, that means we have a lot of white walls.

I took to Pinterest for some inspiration as to how I wanted to decorate my new bar cart, and these were some of my favorites:
{all images via}
It took me awhile to gather a collection of liquor (essentials include vodka, rum, gin, tequila, bourbon, and whiskey) plus some extras, so now we're ready for a party at a moment's notice!

The bar car is still a work in progress, but it adds a nice flair to our place!
And in the meantime, I happened to find my signature drink, too: a moscow mule!

Lauren gave me a copper mug for Christmas so I can have my favorite cocktail anytime I want!

1.5 ounces vodka
1/2 ounce lime juice
1/2 cup ginger beer
Lime wedges for garnish

Enjoy!

(Disclaimer: This post has no other point other than to say I've been working 65 hours a week and need to drink heavily to otherwise survive.)

2 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Ginger Beer is my latest addiction! I love the cart, I have been wanting one for ages, myself.

Unknown said...

Your bar cart is so adorable!! I really want one but our dining room is an interesting shape so there's not really room for it. We currently have a little "bar nook".

Good work styling!